· Put a large pot of salted water to boil for the pasta.
· In a pestle and mortar mash the garlic and the salt into a smooth paste (or use the small bowl of your food processor).
· If using the pestle and mortar, add the lemon juice to the bowl to help loosen up the garlic and salt mixture. Transfer to a bowl large enough for you to mix the pasta in.
· Add the lemon zest, olive oil, tomatoes, and crab meat.
· Add the cooked pasta and parsley and gently fold till mixed.
· To each individual serving, add the avocado.