Here is quick and easy recipe for peanut butter fudge. It’s great for a last minute treat or gift. I originally planned to make peanut butter cup fudge, but I was doing too many things at one time and messed up the chocolate topping. So, it’s just peanut butter fudge now. If you want, you can swirl the Peanut Butter Fudge with the Dark Chocolate Fudge for an extra special treat. Be care not to over heat the peanut butter, but all is not lost if you do. It will just be a little more difficult to stir, but it’s still good.
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-5 tbsp rice milk
· Line a 9-inch square cake pan with foil and spray very lightly with cooking spray.
· Heat the peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl for 2 minutes on high.
· Stir in the sugar, vanilla, and rice milk (starting with 3 tbsp). It will be thick and difficult to stir.
· Press the peanut butter mixture into the prepared pan with your fingers.
· Smooth the top with the bottom of a measuring up or glass.
· Cool completely.
· Cut into ½ -1 inch squares.